Strawberry Banana Trifle
- 2 boxes Strawberry Krimpets® (frozen, making them easier to cut & cooling dessert during prep)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 container (8oz) sour cream
- 1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3.4oz each) banana cream instant pudding/pie filling
- 1 container (16oz) fresh strawberries
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- Open packages of Krimpets®, and cut each cake into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Slice strawberries, saving at least 6 whole berries to garnish top.
- In bowl, combine milk, sour cream, half of whipped topping; whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk until mixture begins to thicken.
- Assemble Trifle in 10-cup glass serving bowl:
- Make layer of Krimpet® cuts
- Sprinkle strawberry slices
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips
- Spread some pudding mixture over all
- Repeat at least two more times until top of bowl
- Creatively spread remaining half of whipped topping on top. Garnish with 4-6 whole strawberries pointed upward. Refrigerate immediately until serving time.
Created by Alex Godun, Tastykake® Senior Manager, Human Resources